Friday, May 23, 2008

Heys. everyone
back t post(:
skip lesson again tday
& its Good Mr Sami tutorial.
shiattt. In the end , he called up me using jialing (lingling) Hp.
bt he didnt scold me instead he wna help me w hydraulics cos i keep don understand.
hahaha, =x
I swear from tday onwards i m not skipping hydraulics lessons regardless what((;

Anw. so went back t skl ard 12.45 t meet ru & cindy t collect our testimonial tgt .
saw many many friend. Like baddy , junxiong , yueyin thy all
teachers also lurhs! my favourite Mr loh was thr ! hahahaha,
miss my teacher so much!):
i miss 4e5 & Teachers. whn are we havinq gathering?
hehehe =x

so back t topic. went t alif eat & . talks
cindy gave us her home-made brownieee . deee-li-cious only (:
& thn cindy & me went t skl while ru went back t her home ((;
Nice bt short meeting w her (:
meet up soon sis ,
Thn had eg1 lessons teacher waas damn funny & .. haha someone*
Just someone got scolded by teacher!
hahaha. Cher rocks(:
me&co was lik sniggering all the way at the back. lol =x
i hope someone* don see this =x
Thn after class have a chat w cher!
& i decide t persue a higher degree & even master if i can .
(:
wish me luck.


& seriously . i donknow i think i m suffering luh.
whenever m is back. i just think my life is so difficult .
she forbids me t do everything seriously.
--" i hate t cant have my own ways
why cant she leave me alone ! i hate it!

No comments: