Tuesday, May 27, 2008



( I seriously love this pict alot . I m laughing at you ass !) xD











Yo everyone. kinda long never post
So shal post abt tday! yeahs(: claps ok !!?
so i skipped land surveying w cindy & jialing . hehehe(:
my girl la my girls ! tsk (: went t skl ard 12 . & we was late agn --
for matthew mariam lessons!
well . i had problems understanding her lessons luh.
bt . i will revise myself soon .
thn aft tt . ended at 2. went t find mr sami! BT he is not in !
omg . good old mr sami turns bad!
he dua me luh ):
so i was lik hanging ard w cindy & jialing in skl .
quite a fun day,
jialing is like so cute luh ((:
hahaha,
aft tt went t meet jo at her skl. sit bus w cindy&jialing t batok int.
& bus-ed t her skl in the end ask me wait fr her at swim complex==
so wait for her. walk back t her home & waited for her t prepare thn meet winwinx for our dinner.
yu pian meeefen = Love luh love(:
Thn da bao . AUNTY bluff sis her money ! cos i paid & she still tk sis 10 dollar lah! wth Aunty old le LAH! ( we found out l8r whn we cabbing home ) --"
so . thn headed off t jo house ,
winx help jo w her proj. while i slack & complain bout certain someone ,
&& yeahhhh^^ sis promised me t overnight on sat (:
love it love it ! i m loving it!
shall ask ru whether she can? (:
thn we will massive photo (: hehehe .
ahhaa. went home by cab ard 1o plus ? dad was rather sweet abt tht(:
back home post & i m gng t slp alr!
dad asked me!
Anw i m having lesser & lesser time for family .
& as i notice i m only talking t them bout money & permission t do this & tt
no longer have those heartwarming conversations& joke session.
maybe . probably. we will just love each other in heart
bt i really donwanna regret next time.
i wanna spend more time w family (: esp my sweetie dad.
((: gonna have family day out. && yeahs. we are gng t remisce alot alot
rmb used t be young. i used t have lots of conv w mom&dad.
& i m afraid t go anywhr without them
i missed those times.
& i cant slp without kiss&hugs frm mommy .
&& whnever my childcares held any events thy will be first t tk out camera & shot me best & worst(:
i missed our quality time tgt mum&dad&barry .
awwwww. i misssssssssss being small & innocent & clingy t daddy.
i missed those food mom cook.haven had them long time( reasons being: i m always eating out ) =x
i miss . & i want t enjoy those pleasure times agn (:

No comments: