Sunday, May 18, 2008

maybe if you donknow.
i will tell you now.
i stil miss the past I hold it dearly.
nobody ever gonna replaced you in my heart lik how you replace *him
its plain bullshit if i say that i hate you. i don like youi got over you .
i might got over your name your person . the date we got tgt
bt something i never got over is the process . the whole process of things we gone through tgt.
the sweetness still lingers somewhere
the happiness still makes my smile broader.
the memories still make my heart aches . make my tears drop.
i miss you. i miss your everything. the familiar smell till now stil make my nose itch
still make me think tt is perfume.
Why? why everything ended so soon. all those promise you gave. wht is all that? BULLshit!
th breakup is so random so quick. everythg didnt even last more thn 10 mins.
why?
I miss the past you . the you* who loves me.
the you* who gives me everythg i wants.
the you* that could even sacrifice anything ..for the sake of me
the you* that can hold me in front of your bruders & act natural
the you* who dotes on me most.
the you* who goes a thousand miles just t accompany me
the you* who say i m a gooodd girl
the you* who got alonq well w my family & friends
the you* who step into bookshop first time for me
the you* who tells me eevry secret .
the you* who praise me up t the sky .
the you* who plays fighting w me
the you* who hold my hand.
the you* who ask me to sleep
the you* who always bet bt lose .just t make me happy
The you* who protects me . my brother.
the you* who wouldnt let anything happen t me
the you* who runs just t buy me my plaster for a small wound on my leg
the you* who use your body as a shield t shield me from th rain tht splashes
the you* who let me immersed in something called LOVE&Pains.
i regret everything i done.
i regret evry moment i dint spend w you .
i regret every moment i used t think of others & not you .
i regret going t my stjohn .
i regret alot..
i really miss you. Bt thgs chg.
you have chg. no longer the you* i know.
no longer caring. no longer looook me th way you used to.
everything changed.


The past only live in my heart . & my mind.
Lao.. , iMy o-u (; i never once forget abt my dearest .. once used t be mine boy (:
baby . you are forever w me . like the bear (:

No comments: