Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tday .

Meet sister ,wyneee after skl .
went t be society meeting. i might reconsider joining.
hahaha, cindy came along too. cos her IS member dua her agn ?--"
hahah, thn after awhile thy keep tok abt recyling activities.
and we are not really interested. so we went off.
winx look so happy --"
lols
thn off we threee went .. Saw heh heh & EH EH. lol. (my sis & cindy understand)
sis went right in front of them and seee them! omg .
brave sis! hahaha. she told me . girl was okay. boy .. ehhh?
lols. funnneh her! =x
Cindy acc us t sit 184 t timah. haaa. cos np was crowded & so.
Girl alights at timah
while sis acc me sit 184 till Panjanq. Alighted & went t plaza for a walk.
Things was expensive ther, didnt got anything. except cheese spread & some tibits fr my bro (:
& stamps for dad.
thn mos burger for some shots & dinner!
roahrs!
thinking abt it. i have been having dinner outside almost everyday!
Control jiale Control!

thn home sweet home (:
done my enqlish IS . thks t vincent! omg!! (:
he helps me alot! hahaha & now he is off t slp!
have a good dreams (:
hao ren you hao bao (:
hahhaha, bb readers. i m off t my dream t kill some heartless peeepo tht offline halfway while chting! DAMNNNNN! . =x
hahah. happy day ^^


You are a friend.
a Tall & cute stranger turn friend
when i set my eye upon you.
i feel my heart burning w addiction.
your cute actions just keep me captivated.
I am feeling so so so burnt .
i love the feelings of being secretly in love w someone . Yes i m mad. yes i m (:

No comments: