Sunday, May 11, 2008



I am showing signs of depression ,
omfg. save me please someone.

1 . i keep scold vugalrities. (1o words all 10 words have . no exeggration)
2. i keep thinking people hates me
3. i think suicidal for love is stupid yet cool cos the ghost will come back t look for th "fu xin han"
4. i relys on sleeping pills t let myself sleep
5. i like bad guys.
6. i like love without any good happenings.

Omg! wth is wrong w me! --"
ever since th yr 2008 begins .
all good thgs come t an end.
except my sisters that will always be thr for me..
2008 sucks.
this yr valentine i got t know someone really special. & forever he will be.
someone just special t me.
i quess sorry is the only thing i can ever say t him.
you may hate me. bt i can only say sorry .
i m really sorry .
i got a new enemy in th yr 2008 .
i hate him to the core. i don care who saw this.
i jus want t post.if not tmr ppl might see headline , unknown girl committ suicide due t depression agn!--"
this enemy is actually quite a close friend of mine. bt due t my really busybody. poking my nose into people businesss . i got this enemy. its my fault seriously.
bt . i just donwanna admit. tts me.
i hate t admit fault.
arghhh, whtever. if i continue writing i might end up apologizing t my worst enemy.
no way! --"
2008 . i knw someone. someone i m so addicted t .
someone that can really change my fuking life.
someone i cant have.
someone i needed but noway.
whtever, bless him bless me.

alot may think thr are lots of people tt treats me good.
wht th hell i m gng t fan nao abt.
alot may think thr are many ppl tht sayang me.
but peeepo. i m sorry those are just superficial.
who knows thy might hate me deep down!
who knows th guy i like may really hates me , may think i m a nuisance.
oh whtever . back t emo! bb peeeps (:

No comments: