Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monday pictures ( skl thn went out w sissy t woodlands (: )








Back from dinner everyone (:
ahahha, belated mother day t my precious mama!



went t batok 1 head t eat! yummy! my favourite tian ji porridge !
weeee yooo weet (:
anw. went to skl tday.
reach late. luckily cindy girl wait for me & she came up w a brilliant excuse t bluff tht mr EEE
Lol . hopefully he doesnt see this =x
thn class ! jialing is funny as usual ( bt nw she dao me )
si lingling ):
lols.
Aft class went t eat w cindy & co.
sandwiches & choco blended at atrium.
saw worst enemy =x
hahaha, lingling damn cute! LOL =x
she say face blackblack ?! wth! LOL
i keep blaming her for laughing =x
lol.
missses linqling alot =x
lol .
Thn went for eca aft break! lik so sian lah
me&co. was alr gng t slp .
--" i hope my eca wont fail .oops
thn homesweethome(:
ru sis msg me. good t hear tt her midyr improve alot!
(:
sis . meet up soons. miss ya pretty (:

Thn night eat w parents. tok alotalot.
mommy told us abt her trip t egypt. sounds lik torture
hahaha, she got lotsa mosquito bites now! =="
hahaha ok . gonna go slp soon.
i miss him so much =x
tkc& ciaos everyone (:

No comments: