Monday, April 21, 2008

寂寞让你更快乐.

I donknow how t face the new you,
sucks okay. The feelings sucks.
you might not know all the while the feeling i have for you
the way i longed t hear your voice. the way i love you t concern about me
telling me right & wrong. telling me stories.
Comforting me.
The way everything used t go so right.
it might be i am thinking too much.
You probably didnt even think this way .
i might just be thinking too much.
but seriously . you taught me alot.
all your words i will forever remember it.

the memories so close t me just fade away ...

Skip school tday as it is only for 3 hours.
meeting jojo t town l8r
gng t get my belt
& pretty biatch 60 bucks just flew t the drain.
hahaa. she swear never t buy un-branded stuffs again.
haha. anw. i miss my sissys alot.
& the usual someone.
don blame me .
meeting yq l8r t tk my thgs thn nanli t collect my pay!
yeah! i love pay day! gng t find job soon. or else i will starve t death!
lol. okay shall go prepare alr! its 2:07
hahaha, ciaos everyone..

No comments: