Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heys everyone ..
back t posting. have been lazy th past few days .
hahah. and as a result i am nagged by ASSY!
so here i m posting.

Anw. went out with my sweet sissys this two days (:



My sweet girls - Wynnee, Jocelyn&Xinru(:
anw went to tk my o level cert wit winx & ru.
poor poor results ):
so ashamed of myself ; why i never study hard last time. hais,
but well thats the past! i am gng t wrk hard in poly! yesyes (:
okay let me recall ..
1st apr.
Went t skl and tk my cert. & off we went t alif and eat our prata .
hohohoh. i love the pratas thr yumm yumm (:
gossips & talk with two of my sis.
talk abt life ; bf & skl! hahah .
thn jo sms us . & off we went t clementi t meet her.
while waiting for her . We went t have our eyebrown threading .
hahah , Win is damn funny! make me and ru laugh like nobody bizness.
hahaha(: thn jo came & we went t mac and camwhore.
hahhah, Damn funny,
thn at 7 plus ard 8 we went our seperate ways home.
Although it is a short day. but we enjoyed ourselves lots. yes sis?
hahaha, fun & lovely day with my sweet girls (:
2 Apr
Went bugis wit jo .
Bought a couple of thing. & i am heading back for my tube & off shoulder too i think. (:
i bought erm ; 1 spag blue ; 2 piece spag & also one boyfriend collar tee( is tt wht it is call ?)
and also shades & belt i think still have oths bt i forgot ?
Jo bought : Tube dress ; Strawberry body spray & also a shade.
oh ya both of us spend on wallet (:
i love my wallet now (:
Wee-u-weet ..And thn winx came t look for us.
had a lil conflicts but was resolved by chocs in the end --"
hahaha i like the chocs winx buy!
but anw ! i am getting fat so i am gng t DIET DIET DIET! hahha. (:
Anw so we went back bugis street find jo shoes. & this time i got my vintage stretch Belt! ^^
oh my god lor. thn i forgot my vintage tee. i need t FIND ONE soon ):
hm, thn home sweet home!
home early! & thn talk on phone & sweet dreams time (:
hahah,
3 April
Home home home the whole day ! COOL =x
Yongquan came t find me After his wrk.
went sitsit with him send song talk cock awhile thn Nanli came overnite.
(:
drink alcohol & fuck now my face got rashes. Wth ! =x
anw i am gg slp now! he stupid dilly dally!
still having some mahjong session. so i will slp without his voice tday !
TT
gdnight everyone (:
you say you will be there for me when i need you . no matter whr am i ?
i hope you can prove it t me (:
ilu ;imu .


No comments: