Saturday, April 19, 2008



i always wonder ,
who am i to you? someone special or someone as small as nothing & you don even Care a Damn .
who?!
you told me you will be there for me!? whr th hell you are whn i needed you?!
yoo are never thr.
i always have t find others that will acc me through.
you are always afraid ; afraid of "i really donknow what"
Feeelings is all you claim-ed .
but why cant you give me a real assurance ?
i need you ; i can proomise you i m finding a guy like you for a very long time.
but why? why things turn out this way.
i am feeling inferior .
i am feeling lost.
i need some kind of assurance . its nt just a sms or call will do.


Back t posting ..
went prawn-ing with sisters & wh .
wooo. i got 3 prawns or was it 4?
hhaa. i love prawn-ing!
esp th process of catching them.
the waiting , anticipation , anxious . exciting , disappointing moment
hoho. i love to cook & eat them! i m evil!
mhahahaha. no lah. actually thy are deelicious.
But only me & ru went mum mum them all the way! FRESH bbq-ed Prawns
& thn we sat cab t ru house.
winx went t tk her things & off she went t her bf hus while me & jo ton over at ru`s place
watch midnight show
a ghost show mixed w true love.
Xue Tai Huan Gu.
quite a nice story. have seen it alot of times
but jo don believe! =x
thn jo slp , thn me thn ru.
ru woke us up as my mom called & kp at th middle of th dawn*
went home by cab. bid goodbye t ru .
haha, i love sisters (:
NTNTNTNT!
haha, cute one ru (:


shall post up the pics next time,
ciaosPPL ((:





No comments: