Thursday, April 10, 2008

Woah, a blink of eye.
& everyone of us have already grown up .
gng t go thru poly Life soon .
i am so not ready for it!
But anw! let me update abt my trip with Pretty Bitch(:

Went bugis with her first!
Went haji lane also known as expensive road t us!
its a insider joke between me & sisters (;
hahaahxD
didnt got anythg frm thr except a razorback top ! I got it with my bitch !
she keep psycho-ing me!
But she got more! SHE practically just got a 59.90 bag!
haha, bt its nice lah! & somedays i m just lik gng t get my TOMATO bag.
damn nice!& i can be even w her (:
tk new new exp bag t skl! HAHAHAH xD
fine. enuf nonsense.
Thn we went t bugis street shopping.
Bought a slipper & long sleeve. psycho sis buy with me! hahaha (:
& i think i m gng back t get th graphic tee .
Lol. thn l8r we went si ma lu .
intended t pray but it was closed. So went t have manicures done & off t buy vintage tee at cheap price intro-ed by Pretty bitch.
bought alot of thgs! Fruitful shopping trip w bitch (:
& thn went t meet Nanli . went for lim-kopi session.
hahaha, she intro me shop agn! --"
gossips & cht alot! thn home sweet home (:

Tday ! 11 APRIL 2008.

went for FOP.
was in same class with CINDY! yeah! Hi5.
kay. i donwan eleborate much, know me well de ppl shd know!
halfway go find Pretty bitch cos she go t xiu her eyebrown or donknow wht lah
in the end cab t westmall slack
thn go find ahru cos bitch finding her bf!
so i went ru house slack.
Talktalktalk. thn jo came her house also!
haha, More talks & funny stuffs.
it was a really very fun day!
thn at night went t cut hair with sister!
walk t imm with sisters. Fook thy keep lisiao-ing me drunk!
make passerbys --" lols
but it was very fun lah
whole route / journey was abt jo new new . hehehe!
it was so qiao lah! tt guy was wvps skl one!
hahahaah. so had haircut. thy was laughing while i having my hair cut
cos thy say was NO DIFF! i alr ask tt person cut till i got no hair left alr! LOL
haha thn went Mos burger eat.
whoots. Nicenice.
joke & laugh.
it seems lik th time has rewind back t how we used t be.
Gng mos Burger after skl & laugh at jokes we crack ; making a complete fool out of ourself.
i miss those days seriously.
i really cherish those moment with my sisters (:
so . back t topic. thn went t bus stop bt in th end cab home w jo & winx.
i m broke anw! --"

gng t wrk tmr!
longlong day!
& i AM still waiting. i hate those feelings mixed ard me =(

No comments: