Tuesday, April 8, 2008

i miss him i miss him I PRACTICALLY GNG T SCREAM I MISS HIM ALRIGHT?!

fine. don care my stupid-ness.
anw tmr i m gng shop with my pretty bitch! hohoho xD
it will be fun! . Confirm fun . just tht i hope thr will be no tiffs. cos me & my pretty bitch always have silly tiffs. haha.
tts how we begin as sis also right ? haha.
uhoh i m back t this stupid nostalogia thingy again.

lol.. so let me continue abit more TT
anw i miss times in secondary skl whn me & winx wil always be late & off we wil go running fields agn.
hais. thn back t class gossip & see mag with xinru . & talk & bitch ard while teacher is talking.
thn i will ask minshan HOWS MY HAIR? lol & sometimes my pimples.
haha. i wonder will i be able t find another " neighbour" like minshan who will hear me talk whole day about my hair & pimples . lol
i miss them seriously ):
& thn i will wait for jojo & walk home with her talking abt probs & acting stupid with her.
tt is the most most favourited part of skl! LOL

okay back t topic. tmr will go shopping with my pretty bitch! cant wait!
and now shes come and agitated me with her Faceee! damn! lols
wait till my Fats are gone . Thn i will show her!! (;
haha . i wan i wan i wan go slim down my face alr! & he called.
ciao people(:
love&misses ..

No comments: