Tuesday, April 22, 2008

痴情可以带给我甚么?

Nice shopping with ahjo !!
hahaha meet her ard 4 plus 5 t Fareaast t get my belt!
in the end i bought a skl bag! hehehe
act cute bag ley! LOL
;D
well. blogger having damn problems!& i cant post pictures! ROAR! why?!
anw . thn jo bought tee t chg ! & she make up for me to see!
woah! abit no diff! but she natural alr pretty alr ((:
haha.
thn we went t holland V chill & slack
went t eat sushi tei!
heheh. Full (:
the svcs is good thr! i want t go back agn , friendly staffs & deelicious food
!
bt i wan taste cold rock also ((:
tday is so lucky ! we go thr the swing is unoccupied! but we didnt manage t eat
cos WENJIALE crave for jap food )):
lol.
& my bill for tday expenditure totals up t : 42.9o!
wah. jiale please ctrl! LOL
anw. thn after tht. i went t meet Li t collect my pay!
hehehe, cht cht ! thn after tt very paiseh i was lik playing with her !
Thn two girls walk pass thought we are les!
damn . we was so paisehhhh lah! =x
thn we look at each other.

Jiale : wah. nb leh
Nanli : you know thm?
Jiale : DK lah. thy thought we are ahem..

Nanli : WAHLAO. yah lor!
BOTH: OMG! lol =x

thn cht awhile , decide t go pub with irene& li at fri night!
Chill lah ! (:
haha. i wan drink drank drunk!
& make my troubles go away!
yeah! pubpubpub! (:
thn home sweet home (:
i love my skl baqs (:


I have nothing towards you anymore
i thought we was suppose t stay tht way.
why? why did you bother t explain that everythg was just a mistake whn i was about t move on?
i was just about t go.
why did you held me back when you yourself know best what i mean t you ?
i hate this feeling.. tell me you dont bother please.

No comments: