Wednesday, April 16, 2008

i love poly Life & of course sissys(:

My class starts at 3 tday!
heh heh! envy me!Mhahhahah =x
anw. now at home slacking!
this past few days have been getting used t poly life..
school have been quite fun w cindy & jialing !
hahaha, jialing is so cuteee& funny sial! bth ((:
lols. & lessons was okay.
manage t know much more new thing.
the only sad thing is that we have t do assignments.
Loads of them! ):
& sadly i havent even start on one ! wthhhelll! --"
Got to work again on saturday & sunday! roahhhh~ borinnggg!
but i will get my pay by weekends. heh! irene told me prompt payment will be made!
hiphipHOORAY! (:
after pay i wil go haji lane & maybe get th bag myPretty Bitch get or probably my tomato bag
. I NEED SHOPPING & more clothes! ):
anw will be gng prawn-ing or small bbq session with sisters tmr! ( But th main thg will be eating eating&Eating!)
heh ^^
Hope tmr will be fun! & l8r will be a gr8 day!
I miss him! & he know it one lah! LOL
bb (:

No comments: