Thursday, May 7, 2009



( After getting my golden slips, i m as happy as a lark)
Wore my darling slipper to skl ytd ,
and teoahnie ( Which is winx ) Claim that it looks like termite eggs.
oh my friggin god
Dammn -ed heartbroken man !!!
Friends come and go.
the one who stay through thin and thick is the one , you should treasure th most.
i Just had this friendship conver w one of my guy friends.
And i found out amazingly, my guy friend do not hv any true bro. bcos he does not trust any of them.
and it keeps occuring to me that , itz safe to trust ?
what hv i been missing out?
what if one day , everything changes and , our friendship change too.
what will happen to all those promises through thick and thin go .
i m . so in a dillema now,
How can i know what .. others are thinking ,
i wish to know. and i want to know.
even it seems negative.
* Saw him twice.
First , in th lift lobby
Second , in a car , acted like some kids over idol .
super ps ;(

No comments: