Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother day . i love you







Happy Mother Day (: Belated.
Somehow , mother day was enjoyable.
thou it was just a simple dish cooked fr moms and some cheap presents.
nevertheless. everyone enjoyed.
And . yes to me , nothing beats the smiling faces of the whole family.
& jokes was shared among us when dinner came. Laughter filled the house,
and most of the jokes was start by me by my stupid questions.
Thou i was being laugh at , bt this was different .
i m bringing joy to my family . at that point of time. i felt so blessed to hv such a happy family(:
( like a compo . but lik i say i do not know how to write well. but all the feelings & emotions are definetly true )
. Anw tday i might be gng to sunset way and hv my brownie cravings stop.
(:
i love my family & my sisters too.
hopefully we could hv a sisters day soon.
((:
Sometimes its a great blessing in someway.
Troubles make relationships go a step closer.
i love you mummy & Daddy(:









No comments: