Saturday, May 2, 2009






( oh its me , but w big small eyes oh weelll )
Went out w jo to collect my pay over @ peoples park .
headed over early in the morning!
was late for meeting my dear girl. & she got pissed but its like okay, cos after awhile we are back to joker state again.
is like a fun day forever with this girllll (: hahah
And then after taking my pay ,
we went to have our late breakfast ,
Cost around 8plus lik tt , (:
wuhua right, and its like delicious!
Jo suggest to sit right infront of the sun. Like wtf!?
so like , okay , & from th start we was like sweating like pig la!
--"
but well. i was complaining all the way . &swearing ,
i bet if anyone pass by, they would think i m a spoilt brat .
but anw. thats their business. (ohwell)
AND after breakfast , went shopping! window shop i mean,
yesssss. fareast & then to wisma.
a number of thing caught my eye.
& jo and me is like planning to go @ tues to buy it !
heheh. ALL MINE AFTER TUES(((:
okay not all la. but at least th golden slips will be mineeee(;
heheh! =DD
then after that , jo send me to the bus stop & home sweet home.
i m always the one being naive & shit like that.
i cant stop,
cause if i do, there is no return ,
you will never Auto!!


No comments: