Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Day 。











Heh , First time my blog is flooded w picts !
So yea. Cause tday is E-learning . didnt go school.
Then suggest mommy to msia . as i wan to chng my disc.
Waited for bro to return Home . & off we go.
Mummy friend came along too (: Friendly Aunty (:
First stop was to chng money . And i m so blur i Forgot to bring my money to chng --"
Then of cos mommy give me money laaa. Duh --' got a scolding like ..
but nvm , didnt spoil my moooood ((:
Then mom drop us at plaza inn to get my disc chg while she goes t the market thr.
she claim that th things thr are like CHEAP!
so.. Went to chg disc , and thn went to KFC t wait for mother .
camwhore w my darling bro there.
Special thanks to dearest christine.
Then went to play arcade there.
FUNNNN LIKE NOBODY BIZ-NESS.
((((:
Waited for mommy to come and fetch us , thn head off to eat my 三楼米粉。
It was superb. thou th shop was not really nice renovated. But all the food ther is nice & Of cos . quality svcs.
. Then headed home ... (:
HAPPPY DAYY .


Thoug You are now . ( Fill in the dot ) I couldnt bring myself to talk to you.
The same thing happen over and over again. And then one day when i ask.
you will say you didnt see or what-so-ever.
Its beginning to tire me out.
Sometimes. Things are pretty obvious. why cant i just bloody accept it .
If you only find me when you`re bored. Please. i encourage you not to.
Its not helping me nor you.
And yes .I m trying to let myself go For the sake of you.
I do not want to cause anything to you.
nor i want you to know anything i feel about you now.
Stay calm please Boonjiale .
Its ending , and after so much and so many days of hard work. Its still not helping anything
. 因为你我喜欢上我本来也不会留意的歌。
谢谢你。
我再也不想相信爱情,再也不会。




























































































































No comments: