Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dental & Day out w winnie teo (=


Photos taken on , wednesday and , yes weather was hot like mad.
wonder why we went out ,
yea, initially was bcos sis do not want to go home after skl , She say like early.
so. i ask her to .. go w me to my dental appt.
Andddd. there we go , bcos it was still early , headed to starbucks for some drinks.
talk our heart out. and bla. i think i m superficial. but fuck it --" tts me btw.
& thn dental appt , talk shit w Dr dennis and we think its funny .
DD: why didnt you come for appt ytd?
Jiale : Cause i saw the sun so bright !
DD: then your eyes cant open , so you slpt back?
Jiale ; No , i m sort of like dracula after i got my pimples , i will melt in the sunnnnn.
DD : * sees my pimple and laugh like ...
LMAO !!
Anw then , went to help mommy took her pay over @ chinatown ,
Walk down w winx.
Say about talking everything under the sun, well. its something lik tt for us.
talk till breathless. finally reach ther.
Surprisingly , Andy took out my pay too. its .. like long ago or what, i forgotten it alr.
but well. its moneyyyyyy. Surpriseee! hahaha
and yea. home sweet home .
(:
skipped QS tday again.
damn me , --"
and yea. i m playing l4d now . so long peepos.
oh yayaa. and pray for my pimple recovery REMEMBER HOR !!


No comments: