Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stay my baby - Amy diamonds.

Its a veryvery nice song from icarly.
yesyes.
anw, school was a bored tday,
i skip lessons again.
tday was a dillema to skip that GTE class.
part of me wanted to go , as i do not want to get low GPAs anymore. but thanks to th cooling rain, i slpt like pig after opening my eyes for "minutes" again.
--'
Went to hamdan class, but only after thy dismiss. cause waited for printing job to done.
damn comp --"
tday suay-est.
thought ther are going to be afternoon classes. but lecturer cancel it again.
wasted trip . bla.

& I m gna play mahjong now (: yupppppp ! HUAT AH! =D

ps : if you never tell i never know .
if you really ... ( fill in th blanks) me. can you please talk!!
you never try , you never know!
stop being such a ... ( Fill in the blank again )
(:

No comments: