Sunday, May 31, 2009

black and white.





I hope you would see this , i Want you to see this !
( Sorry amigos , tday post would be damn emo , angry , whatever angry word you can think , so sorry , no comments needed , nor pityful glances needed. thanks )
Seriously what is bad about me , what happen to you ?
what am i to you?
someone , some girls , random bloody freaks that you would talk to when you are bored
some bloody girls that you dont even bother to hong . ( if you are one ) .
i seriously am not , and tired of being that bloody girl.
you dont treat me hot and cold. you dont control my life .
bloody Fuck. If you dont like me talking to you , dont talk to me when you are bored.
nobody in this whole fucking world for you to talk to ?
i dont like this feeling of being there for you when you re bored, and then just fuck off when you dont need me anymore.
i dont like to sob over my losses.
tell me. what is that she got that i dont?
fuck you.
i hate you , and i hate you in your bad mood. and i even hate you most when all the time i m feeling sad , and angry is all about you ,
and you got ways to make me just forget about it with just plain stupid conversation.
but . somehow i never got that courage to tell you it is you i m angry with all along.
Seriously . i hate your bad mood. i hate your bloody God damned long excuses.
can you be truthful to me , can you let me see what you really are.
. who you really are .
_______________________________________________________


No comments: